To lead people in dynamic worship, personal connection, and ministry engagement; all based on a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
“O Magnify the Lord with me and let us exalt His name together.” Psalm 34:3 LB
1. Worship prepares the heart spiritually for God to speak to it.
2. The goal of worship at LifePointe is celebration, inspiration, and preparation.
3. Regular worship attendance is the beginning point for spiritual growth and development.
4. Worship is the main point of entry for people into our fellowship.
“Accept him whose faith is weak, without passing judgment on disputable matters …who are you to judge someone else’s servant? To his own master he stands or falls… so then each of us will give an account of himself to God…so whatever you believe about these things keep between yourself and God.” Romans 14:1,4,12,22
1. People don’t need to know everyone but they need to know someone.
2. People need to feel accepted to grow spiritually.
3. People need to be encouraged to grow spiritually.
4. When we connect with other believers we experience God’s presence and power.
“God has given…pastors and teachers to prepare God’s people for works of ministry, so the body of Christ may be built up.” Ephesians 4:12 LB
1. It is God’s intention that every person be involved in service.
2. There is a fine line between service and serve us.
3. The goal of our teaching is to equip for service.
4. It takes mature believers to learn the art of serving others.
Want to worship with us?
All experiences at LifePointe Fellowship are comprised of the two primary elements: powerful worship and a life-changing message from Senior Pastor Les Cole or one of our teaching pastors. Everyone is casual at LifePointe and we encourage you to come as you are. We offer great activities for kids of all ages during service. We hope you find the people at LifePointe engaging and friendly. We love connecting with new people and would love to see you attend our worship service this Sunday at 10:30 am.